Effective Date: November 15, 2010
As part of the operation of this website (the "Website"), University Parking Venture, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company d.b.a. Blue Sky Airport Parking gathers certain types of information about users of this Website. This policy describes the types of information gathered, what is done with it, and how to correct or change the information.
- Information Collected. Blue Sky Airport Parking collects certain types of personally identifying information from users who use this Website: personal information (such as names, zip codes, IP addresses, and e-mail addresses) and aggregated information (such as information about how many users log into this Website on a daily basis, and other information about traffic patterns on this Website).
- Personal information is collected when users voluntarily provide personal information to Blue Sky Airport Parking, such as when they make parking reservations, request answers to specific questions, respond to surveys, or register for contests and other promotional opportunities which may be provided by Blue Sky Airport Parking from time to time.
- Blue Sky Airport Parking may use various methods to collect aggregated user information, such as information as to which pages users access or visit, and aggregations of information volunteered by users such as survey information and/or site registrations. For example, when you click on this Website, our servers log your IP address, which is a number automatically assigned to your computer or a group of computers by your Internet service provider.
- Use of Information Collected by Blue Sky Airport Parking. Blue Sky Airport Parking uses both the personal and aggregated information that it collects for various purposes. The information is used to provide users with the reservation services offered through the Website, to improve the content of this Website, to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for each user, and to occasionally notify users about updates to this Website or promotional offers or opportunities that we believe would be of interest. Each time that Blue Sky Airport Parking uses this information to send you a notice, you will be given the opportunity to elect not to receive any further notices from Blue Sky Airport Parking simply by following the simple procedure described in the notice. Blue Sky Airport Parking may use IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to provide aggregated data to advertisers about the volume of use on this Website. Blue Sky Airport Parking may share aggregated information with some third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. Blue Sky Airport Parking may share personal information with third parties to process reservation transactions made through the Website, and for marketing or promotional purposes. Blue Sky Airport Parking may disclose personal information when it believes in good faith that such disclosure is legally required and to protect its rights or the safety of others. If you object to Blue Sky Airport Parking's use of any personal information which you may provide for any reason, you may stop such use by modifying your registration information. To change or delete your registration information, provide specific information in an e-mail sent to Blue Sky Airport Parking via this Website's "Contact Us" feature.
- Children and Privacy. Blue Sky Airport Parking encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children on-line, so as to be fully familiar with the websites visited by their children. At various places on this Website, for example in requesting personal information, Blue Sky Airport Parking may ask whether the user is under a specified age, and if so Blue Sky Airport Parking may ask for parental consent. In each such case, Blue Sky Airport Parking relies on users to be truthful in responding to these questions and providing such consent. In no event should any information be submitted to or posted on this Website by users under the age of 16. Users under the age of 18 are requested not to participate in contests or other promotional opportunities. Users who are 16 or 17 years old are requested not to submit or post information to this Website without the consent of their parent or guardian. Blue Sky Airport Parking may collect information, including personally identifying information, from users who are 16 or 17 years old and who submit or post information to this Website with the consent of their parent or guardian. This information may be used for marketing and promotional purposes and may be shared with third parties. If a user or his or her parent or guardian changes his or her mind with respect to such use, such user, parent or guardian may stop such use, either by an e-mail sent to Blue Sky Airport Parking via the Website's "Contact Us" feature or by modifying his or her registration information on-line. Finally, it is important to note that this Website contains links to other websites, and that those websites may not follow the same privacy policies as Blue Sky Airport Parking. These websites may send their own cookies to your hard drive, and may collect information and make use of such information in ways that Blue Sky Airport Parking would not.